„Brida Anderson“ is the pen name of author Nina Weber.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
– we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
– we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
– we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
Collection of Personal Data
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website.
When you sign-up to receive free content, including eBooks, news and offers, we ask for your Email address and first name. We have always used a double-opt-in process for our mailing list. We need to ask for your email address so we are able to send you the opt-in email. Only if you confirm that you signed up for the mailing list and wish to receive our offers and marketing emails, we add you to the mailing list. We ask for your first name so that we can address you in our emails and so that we can help you out when you contact us through Facebook, E-Mail or other social media to send you free books.
If you contact us through email with a question or suggestion or through Facebook and other Social Media, we use the personal data you supply to reply to you but we do not ever add people to our mailing list who contacted us. If you are on our mailing list, you opted-in in the past. If you would like to not hear from us any more, you can at any time use the Unsubscribe-button that you received with your sign-up information. There is also an Unsubscribe-button in every email we send out.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
– process and manage your use of our website;
– respond to your questions, comments and requests;
– where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
– improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email brida[at]brida-anderson[dot]com or via our postal address:
– see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
– ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
– ask us to delete your Personal Data;
– object to the processing of your Personal Data;
– ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
– withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
– express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
The Brida Anderson brand is written by author Nina Weber
You can contact Nina Weber and send emails with privacy questions regarding the websites connected to the Brida Anderson brand by writing to brida[at]brida-anderson[dot]com
Postal Address: Nina Weber, Milloeckerweg 6, Herdecke, Germany